Jaxx Modular Seating - Set of Two Quarter Rounds 36"
Ships out in 4-6 business days or less
Introducing our Two Quarter Rounds 36" – the perfect seating addition to educational settings to spark interest and creativity!
- Prices start at $210
- MOQ – Minimum Order Quantity of 5 sets
- Shipped in compressed packaging
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Made with pride in the USA (Atlanta, GA)
Say hello to our Two Quarter Rounds
The easy way to create a vibrant new atmosphere in your classroom. These stackable foam seats are designed to bring joy, comfort, and a sense of adventure to any learning space.
Our Quarter Rounds are kid-friendly and built to withstand energetic play and constant use. They are crafted from high-density foam, enveloped in durable premium vinyl, and equipped with robust zippers so they can handle all the rough and tumble action!
These versatile Quarter Rounds offer endless possibilities. Stack them up to save space in smaller classrooms when not in use, or arrange them in groups to foster collaborative play and learning. Watch as students build forts when combined with other shapes and let their imaginations run wild. Kids love sitting on them for storytime, or playing on them, rocking on the curved side of the shape.
With six punchy colors to choose from, give your learning space a pop of excitement. These Quarter Rounds are more than just cozy seats – they ignite creativity, spark adventure, and unleash boundless fun.
Cleaning up is a breeze! The vinyl surfaces can be effortlessly wiped clean with a damp cloth, making it easy to keep your Quarter Rounds fresh and germ-free for their next adventure.
Make your educational environment fun and engaging with the versatile, vibrant Quarter Rounds!
- Space-Savers: Stack these chairs to maximize your space.
- Lasting Durability: Made with high-quality materials, these seats offer unmatched longevity.
- Easy To Clean: Wipe the vinyl covers with a damp cloth to keep them fresh and hygienic.
- Vinyl is NFPA 260 certified, meets or exceeds ASTM E-84 Class 1, and has 400,000 double rubs. Also meets fungal resistance code ASTM G-21-13 and bacterial resistance AATCC 147-2011, AATCC 100-2004d
|18”L x 18”W x 12”H (each)
|4lbs (per quarter round)